As you know, next weekend is re:Activate! We look forward to a wonderful weekend together as Gateway Youth as we learn, grow and fellowship together. Here are just a few things you need to be aware of as you prepare:
- You are responsible for getting your youth(s) to Willoughby CRC in Langley on Friday between 5:00 and 6:00 pm, Sept 6. Once they arrive, they can register and set up tent with their tenting partners. The evening activities start at 6:30. (20525 72nd Avenue, Langley)
- You will need to pick up your Youth(s) at Willoughby on Sunday, Sept 8 after church – you are welcome to the re:Activate Service that morning at Willoughby CRC at 10:00 am.
- If you are unable to bring or pick up your youth(s), please email Pastor Marcel and other arrangements will be made.
- Our sleeping arrangement is tents – do you have a tent your teen can take along? Youth can be in the same tent as their friends from Gateway - they will need to arrange who they will be in a tent with, who has a tent and who can bring one. If no tent is available for the friends group, email Pastor Marcel and arrangements can be made. If your teen is not sure what tenting group to join, email Pastor Marcel.
- Depending on the ‘Live It’ option your teen chose, a waiver form needs to be signed, check list of waivers needed at the bottom of this page.
- Here is where you need to go to sign the waiver forms:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you signed up for the paintball, you must scan and email a signed copy of your waiver to email@example.com BEFORE your spot will be held! Waivers can be downloaded from http://www.reactivatecrc.com/projects. If you signed up for High Ropes, Canoeing or Caving please sign the online waiver form at https://bit.ly/2ZDTEto. If you can't remember what your teen signed up for, email Pastor Marcel.
- For payment of re:activate. You will need to pay Gateway Church prior to register at re:Activate in Sept 6. Here are your options for payment prior to September 5:
- You can pay online with your credit card – click here: www.gatewaycrc.org/connect/youth. $120 per youth.
- You can pay by cheque or cash and give to Pastor Marcel by dropping off at the church prior to Sept 5. Payment is required before your youth can register on Sept 6.
- Finally, we have 31 youth going this year from Gateway Youth! Amazing. As a parent, would you be willing to come as a leader for the weekend? I am in need of 4 more leaders. Please email me if possible.