A number of times throughout the year, 412 Ministries will host events that we believe will equip you as parents to parent effectively in our changing world. These are FREE events!
Over the course of the last several months, life has changed in big, big ways. As parents, we find ourselves having to navigate difficult uncharted waters as every member of our family adjusts to new ways of living. In addition to facing a pandemic, culture has been changing at breakneck speed and many parents are left scratching their heads at how to best respond. In this 1 hour live virtual seminar, Walt Mueller, President of CPYU, will invite you to catch your breath and regroup as we consider together some of the best God-honoring practices we can embrace during our parenting journey. Check out cypy.org to learn more about Walt and his credentials on the topic.
If you are a parent of any age child, here is what you can expect:
- 1 hour live, virtual seminar with Walt Mueller specifically for Gateway’s 412 Ministry Parents/Guardians
- 30 minutes of questions and answers with Walt Mueller
To register for this FREE EVENT click HERE.
More information will come closer to the event regarding log in information etc.
The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding is a nonprofit organization committed to building strong families by serving to bridge the cultural-generational gap between parents and teenagers.
At a time when an already confusing youth culture is changing quickly, CPYU helps parents, youth workers, educators, and others understand teenagers and their culture so that they will be better equipped to help children and teens navigate the challenging world of adolescence.
Founded in 1989 by Walt Mueller, CPYU has developed an international reputation as a voice providing cutting-edge information, resources and analysis on today’s youth culture.
The mission of CPYU is to work with churches, schools, and community organizations to build stronger relationships between young people and those charged with helping them grow into healthy adulthood.
This mission is accomplished by:
- Helping parents understand and respond to the complex world of their children and teens from a distinctively Christian point of view.
- Equipping teenagers to deal with the challenges of adolescence.
- Raising the youth culture awareness of youth workers, parents and educators, thereby helping them increase their effectiveness with parents, children and teens.